ADR Medical Recruitment
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
May 4 2013
USD $good per week
Full Time Employee
All ADR Medical Recruitment Jobs
Our client in Dubai is a 143 bed, acute care, general medical/surgical hospital whose mission is to provide high quality American standard healthcare that will meet the needs and exceed the expectations of the people of Dubai, the UAE and the surrounding Gulf States.
The Hospital Dubai was therefore planned, designed, built and equipped to meet American Standards of healthcare. We operate to these standards, every day, in everything we do for you. All of our physicians who are credentialed at our hospital are North American Board Certified or of equivalent Western training programs, such as those in United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. We have ensured that we have the expertise to fulfill your medical requirements in comfortable and reassuring surroundings.
We have the following requirement s to recruit for :-
1. ER Physicians
2. Pediatric Endocrinologist
4. Intensivist/Pulmonologist –American Board Certified only.
6. ENT Surgeon with expertise in Head and Neck Oncology
7. General ENT Surgeon with preferably experience in Paediatric ENT
8. Ophthalmologist with expertise in Posterior Segment Specialist
9. General Ophthalmologist with expertise in Paediatric or Oculoplasty
12. Gastroenterologistwith ERCP experience a must.
14. Radiation Oncologist
Required Qualifications –American Board Certification or equivalent western Board certification withpost 3 years experience after completion of the Boards at Consultant Level.
is a trade mark of
, part of
- for further information, please